- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup diced mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (roughly 2-3 quick circles around skillet)
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 pieces toast (torn in small pieces)
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 rings pineapple
- pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees.
- dice veggies.
- heat a large skillet on med-high and add olive oil, onion, mushrooms & garlic stirring every few minutes for 10 minutes, let cool.
- get a big mixing bowl and add meats, egg, toast, pineapple and teriyaki sauce; add sautéed veggies once cool and mix thoroughly.
- in the middle of a big casserole dish form mixture into a loaf shape leaving room on all sides & patting to make sure that the loaf is packed nicely.
- top with bacon slices and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until brown.
- you can top with pineapple rings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!