Tennessee Caviar from Tennessee
- Ready In:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Mix and serve chilled with corn or tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I've always loved this when other people brought it to potlucks and parties. I finally needed to bring something to an event where I knew it wouldn't already be there, so I made your recipe. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I ended up eating so much of it that I was full by the time I left for the potluck!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am semi-retired, working from home with the business name L.O.V.Enterprises. I work the stock market, medical recruiting, and other things. I enjoy doing the cooking at home, since my wife still works full-time. We enjoy fishing and raising orchids. My favorite cookbook is still the old Betty Crocker book we've had for many years (although I do alter the recipes now and then).