Tates Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
photo by Jolie at Food.com
- Ready In:
- 12 tates chocolate chip cookies
- 1 scoop ice cream (Any Flavor)
- Place your cookies on a flat surface.
- Scoop desired amount of softened ice cream, and place in the center of one cookie.
- Gently place the other cookie on top of the first, and lightly press them together.
- Take a smaller spoon, and fill in the gap between the ice cream and the edge of the cookie by smoothing a small amount of ice cream along the sides.
- If your ice cream is too soft, place the sandwiches in freezer until they are set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but more importantly I love to eat. I will try every food once! I love experimenting with new recipes.</p>