- Ready In:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, sugar, tapioca, and egg; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon or pour into serving dishes, and allow to cool at least 5 minutes.
- May be cooled longer and/or in the refrigerator. May be served warm or cold. (I like warm my husband prefers chilled.).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation