Taco Pie in Pie Crust
- Ready In:
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Doritos
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- Brown meat > drain fat and season.
- Unroll crust, put into 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Bake crust for about 10 minutes until just starting to bubble.
- Spread beans on pie crust.
- Layer half of meat, chilis and cheese.
- Layer other half of meat, chilis and cheese.
- Top with crumbled corn chips.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole, olives, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa and sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm wife to Bud for 19 years. I'm a proud mother of two awesome kids. I have the most adorable grandson in the world! <br>I love to cook and use recipies as a guide as I always seem to change them. <br>I love to craft and quilt.