photo by Leggy Peggy
- Ready In:
- Soak wheat in cold water for a couple of hours.
- Drain and rinse well.with cold water.
- Dry thoroughly. I use paper towels to pat as dry as possible.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until required.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We love Tabbouleh in our family. I could eat it everyday! Followed the written recipe and it worked out fabulously. I don't normally use mint in our tabbouleh recipe, but it gave the salad a really refreshing taste, I used freshly grown mint from the garden. I double the serving, so I could have plenty more for lunch tomorrow. Thank you Kiwi Kathy