Sylvia's Hot and Spicy Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (may need a little more)
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and combine well.
- Place into a lightly sprayed loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour, or until done.
- Serve with green beans and mashed potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and collect recipes. This site has all the ones that are tried and true and some of them are rated by other users.