Swiss Sauerkraut Dip
- Ready In:
- 5 ounces carl budding corned beef, roughly chopped (2 packages)
- 2 cups swiss cheese, grated, divided
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 French baguettes, 1-inch sliced on the diagonal
- Mix the corned beef, 1 cup of cheese, onion, sauerkraut and mayonnaise and pour into a baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with the rest of the Swiss cheese, and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Serve with the sliced baguette.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I tasted this after I mixed the ingredients to check for seasoning and I was blown away how good this is without baking. Next time, I will serve it unbaked after chilling for several hours to meld flavors. This makes alot!!! I sent home small ramekins of this with my guests to enjoy later (unbaked).
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love great food and I particularly like trying cuisines new to me! Although I don't prepare as much food as I used to, creating in my kitchen is still one of my favourite things to do. Enjoy!