photo by JoyfulCook
- Ready In:
- 1 asparagus, bunch cooked, in thick slices
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 capsicum, red and green diced
- 1 cup sweet corn, cooked
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 3 -4 bacon, slices chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salami, Hot, chopped
- herbes de provence
- peri-peri, spice
- 250 g cheese, Raclette or 250 g a melting cheese
- 500 g potatoes, baby, cooked
- Chop up the Bacon and Salami. set to one side. Blanche the Asparagus and just bring the sweet corn to the boil and drain. Leave to cool.
- Chop up the onion, Tomato and capsicum into small dice, put them all in individual small dishes and cover all the prepared ingredients.
- Cook the potatoes, and serve hot with all the ingredients on the table. People can then help themselves to what they like, usually putting on the bacon and uncooked vegetables first so that they cook well. Add the spices to taste.
- Add the Asparagus and corn, then put a thin layer of cheese over the top, slide under the frill part of the raclette and heat until the cheese has melted.
- Put just two new Potatoes on the plate, cut open and add the cooked mix over them.
- Refill your cooking utensil and start over again, most will have three to four helpings,.
- Its delicious, relaxing and so much fun.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We now reside back in England after returning from Australia after most of our working life there. I have been fortunate enough to have lived in many countries when I was younger and therefore many of my recipes reflect this! Love to cook. love to travel too