Light Healthy Hoisin Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Ready In:
- 165 g beef steaks
- 1⁄4 onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 3⁄4 cup rice (about 0.25 cup uncooked is 0.75 cup cooked)
- 1. Cook broccoli until tender.
- 2. Cook rice.
- 3. Cut steak into strips and stir fry using either a squirt of non-stick spray or else just enough water in the pan to stop the beef sticking.
- 4. Add onion and ginger then cook for another minute or so.
- 5. Add everything else (except the rice) and keep stirring until it is hot.
- 6. Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am happily married and a stay at home mother with 3 children.</p>