Swiss Cheese Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A 'filling' entree
- Ready In:
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- Pour the chicked stock in a large pan over high heat, bring to a boil, stir in the garlic and reduce the heat to low.
- In a separate skillet, over medium heat, combine butter and flour and stir well for a few minutes. Add the garlic and stock mixture along withthe wine, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil to thicken.
- Stir in the cheese and serve immediately. (DO NOT allow to boil once the cheese has been added, and do not allow to sit long or the cheese will separate out!).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note