Sweet Potato Pie Cookies
- Ready In:
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
- Whisk together, with an electric mixer, the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract and sweet potato.
- Fold the dry ingredients into butter-sugar mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!