Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat nonstick on medium high heat skillet with Olive Oil.
- Add onions and sweet potatoes to pan, mix well.
- Let the hashbrowns cook without stirring till the bottom begins to brown.
- Flip hashbrowns over and brown the other side.
- Season with Salt and Pepper (you don't need much).
- Add feta cheese at the end and incorporate into the onions and potatoes.
- Serve Immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!