Sweet Dill Pickles
- Ready In:
- Wash dill size pickles; slice lengthwise about 1/8 inch thick.
- Pack in quart jars.
- Add three or 4 slices onion per jar; place dill on top.
- Bring sugar, vinegar, pickling salt, and alum to a boil.
- Pour over pickles in jar; seal with Mason lids.
- Cold pack until water in canner comes to a boil.
- Take out and invert to cool.
- This makes 4 quarts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!