MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 containers low-fat whipping cream
- 2 boxes vanilla pudding mix
- 1 box unsalted cracker
- 1 can of sliced pineapple
- first put crackers on the bottom of glass pan.
- and then as you go layer it.
- take the pudding add milk to it and then put in the fridge let sit.
- then get the whipping cream ready for the pudding.
- and then mix together then when mixed pore on top.
- of the crackers then when that is done put more crackers on top and then do it again.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note