Super Quick and Easy Cucumber Sandwich
photo by RatatoullieRosey
- Ready In:
- 2 slices bread (whole grain is the best for you, but white bread tastes better for this recipe)
- 1⁄2 a cucumber
- 1 tablespoon vegan cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 pinch paprika
- Wash and peel cucumber. Cut peeled cumber into long segments (~1/4 inch thick).
- Spread cream cheese on both pieces of bread (cutting off the crusts is a nice touch and makes the sandwich look more like a tea sandwich).
- Sprinkle on the dill weed and paprika (also add salt and pepper to taste).
- Place the cucumber slices in one layer covering the bread.
- Close the sandwich and cut in half.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!