Super Easy Grasshopper Pie
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 2 oreo chocolate cookie pie crust (in your grocer's baking section)
- chocolate syrup (I use Hershey's)
- 1⁄2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream (softened but not runny)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- girl scout thin mint cookies (optional) or chocolate shavings, for topping if desired (optional)
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on bottom of each crust.
- Put 1/2 of the ice cream in each crust.
- Drizzle more chocolate syrup.
- Spread cool whip on and then drizzle more syrup.
- Crumble grasshopper cookies, or girl scout thin mint cookes on the top (just a few).
- Freeze, then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, but don't have a lot of time to do it, since I work full time. I like to try a new recipe every Saturday, if time allows. <br> <br>I have one grown son and three grandaughters ages 16,10 and 3. The ten year old has won many medals in gymnastics meets over the past few years.