photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly crused
- 1⁄2 cup safflower oil
- In blender or food processor combine basil, garlic, lemon juice,salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar.
- Process to until well blended.
- While motor slowly add oil.
- Taste to see if you need to add salt or pepper.
- Enjoy the taste of summer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!