Summer Camp Gorp
photo by NapalmFairy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and honey until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs & vanilla
- Add oats and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture thin onto lightly greased cookie sheet(s).
- Bake 15 minutes and then ,with a spatula, turn the oats a little so the bottom does not burn.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes or until oats are golden brown.
- Let oats cool at least 1 hour and then break into desired chunk sizes.
- Add desired amount of mix-ins and blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!