Stuffed Cherry Tomato Tapas
photo by Julie Bs Hive
- Ready In:
- Place the olives in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the remaining tapenade ingredients and process until olives are minced.
- With a sharp knife, cut off a thin slice from the top and bottom of each tomato and discard.
- Scoop out the juice and seeds from each tomato leaving the a shell, then spoon some of the tapenade into each shell.
- To serve - transfer to a serving platter and garnish with the parsley. Serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)