Strawberry Mousse Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 4 ounces light cream cheese or 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pint whipping cream
- In one bowl cream together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping and set aside.
- In another bowl beat whipping cream and instant pudding until stiff peaks form.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the cream cheese layer followed by the vanilla mousse.
- Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Let chill for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My favorite past time is a love of baking. Eight years ago I was asked to make a wedding cake for a co worker and my obsession with cake decorating took off from there. I love a challenge and look forward to off the wall requests. I strive to make cakes and desserts that you can not find in your local bakeries. Now I have turned my passion for baking towards creating desserts that are low fat and tasty. In February I started creating new recipes that my mother could enjoy and still lose weight. I am happy to say she has lost 20 pounds. As for now I will keep experimenting and hopefully someday I will be able to achieve my goal of starting my own business.