Pumpkin Mousse Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a light, fluffy version of pumpkin pie! I made it for a dinner party and it was enjoyed by all including those that did not care for traditional pumpkin pie!
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) container thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Whisk together pumpkin, whipped topping, and spice until smooth.
- Add the dry pudding mix and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into ready-made pie crust (or your own from scratch if you like).
- Refrigerate until mousse has thickened.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more