Stove Top Stuffing Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, any flavor
- 1 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- Set over to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together and put in greased 9x5 loaf pan. The other alternative is to put in a 12 tin muffin pan.
- Loafpan-cook 45-55 minutes.
- Muffin tin-cook 35-45 minutes.
- Until no longer pink.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This didn't work for us because it came out too dry. I had 1 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef so I tried to adjust the recipe accordingly. I've never seen an 8oz box of stuffing but I did have a 6oz box....I only added half the bag and used milk instead because I learned that really helps keep the moisture in. Perhaps one of the problems was that I used 1 whole egg instead of the 2whites BUT I doubt it. IF I had used that whole box of stuffing it would have turned out much dryer. If anyone wants to try this recipe then I suggest going by *your own experience* of how moist the raw meat mix should be before you put it in the oven.