Sticky Garlic Curry Chicken
I was dying for a sweet sauce and craving curry, so I threw this together. My family swooned over it! We poured it over Jasmine rice and stir-fried vegetables. Yummy! It is adaptable for any cut of chicken cooked with any method. It's the last part of the cooking that counts!!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or more depending on preference)
- 2 -4 tablespoons minced garlic (to taste)
- 1 whole chicken (whole or in pieces)
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken for the last 30 minutes of roasting, or if using other cooking method, use like you would bbq sauce.
- Baste often.
- Serve when chicken is cooked through and glaze is golden and bubbly.
- Cook time does not include initial cook time for chicken.