Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
photo by Lets Get Cooking
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees bake.
- Spray fluted pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts(if desired).
- Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the fluted pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top.
- Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges(closely together) to form a ring.
- Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures.
- Bake at 375 degrees at approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I fell in love with cooking as a young girl. I could cook all day, all of the time. As long as you do the dishes! And as long as you're buying the ingredients.;)</p>