Courtesy of Ben Shapiro, Steuben’s
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 40mins
- 4 pork, shoulders diced 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 ounces garlic, peeled, whole cloves
- 4 ounces peppercorns, whole
- 4 ounces salt
- 1 gal. chicken stock
- 1 quart white wine
- Place diced pork in full hotel pan.
- Wrap garlic and peppercorns in a sachet and place in pan.
- Put remaining ingredients in hotel pan.
- Top pans with parchment paper and cover pan with foil.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 2.5 hours and top with foil.
- Strain pork in colander, liquid can be disposed of.
- Cool pork and portion to 5.5 oz portions.
- Fry portions until browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION