Star's BBQ Ribs
photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 4 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 -2 tablespoon lawry seasoning salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 7 drops liquid smoke
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles hickory smoked barbecue sauce
- 3 -5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 -3 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 -2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 drops liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 250F.
- Wash ribs.
- Combine Seasoning Ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub ribs with seasoning ingredients and place in roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered in an oven for 2-3 hours, or until most of the fat has cooked away from the ribs. (You may need to tent the ribs with foil in order to keep them from drying out.)
- Combine Sauce Ingredients in another bowl.
- Remove ribs from oven (and drain any grease from pan).
- Pour over (baked) ribs, turning to cover ribs completely.
- Cover ribs with foil and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Grill ribs on medium heat until brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Baste with sauce as needed while grilling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!