- Ready In:
- 6 -8 pieces bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernal corn, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 eggs
- Fry bacon until partially cooked.
- Add onion and green pepper.
- Fry bacon until it is golden brown, Add corn to bacon, cook until corn is hot.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, and worcestershire sauce.
- Make 5 wells in mixture, break an egg in each well.
- Cook until egg whites are done.
- Turn with spatula.
- Scramble mixture until eggs are dry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!