I found this recipe in a cookbook that was sold by our local telephone company. It is great because I can make it up and cook the rolls as I need them.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups warm water (110 degree F)
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 cups self rising flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water (using wood or plastic spoon and plastic or glass bowl) Add remaining ingredients as listed.
- Grease muffin pan, or spray with pam.
- Fill each muffin space 1/2 full.
- Bake on 425 F.
- about 20 minutes.
- Mixture will be soupy and will not need to rise.
- If you don't want to bake all of these at the same time, the dough may be kept in the refrigerator for several days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more