Spinach Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- 2 medium sized baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained well (I used my hands to squeeze out extra liquid)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- When oven is preheated,bake potatoes for 1 hour or until fork tender.
- After potatoes have cooled off enough to handle,split in half and remove potato pulp,leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell.
- In a large bowl,mix together potato pulp, butter,salt,pepper,spinach,and cheese.
- Place empty potato shells into a greased 2 quart baking dish,and divide potato/spinach mixture evenly into shells.
- Bake for another 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)