- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & pressed dry
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 package flour tortilla
- 4 cups of shredded monterey jack cheese, divided (save some for the top)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- vegetable oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Warm oil in a large skillet& add tortillas one at a time until softened.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Spoon a small amount of onions& cheese on each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Spoon spinach mixture over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 325 uncovered for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Born, raised and living in the great state of Texas! In addition to cooking, my passions are decorating, reading, poking around antique/junk shops and travel (I was a travel agent for 15 years). I used to collect cookbooks, my favorites being Southern Living, but now I have Recipezaar which is a lot more fun. I'm always on the lookout for recipes with shrimp, pasta, or spinach.