Spinach, Artichoke, Cream Cheese Dip
- Ready In:
5 1/4 Cups
- Let cream cheese sit out at room temperature to soften it.
- Add avocado oil to the skillet and cook garlic and spinach stirring occasionally over medium heat for one minute.
- Add artichoke hearts and cook until spinach is wilted but still green.
- In a bowl add softened cream cheese and the spinach/artichoke mixture and combine until well mixed.
- Add the dip into a glass baking dish and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with corn chips or crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!