Spinach and Parmesan Baked Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick and easy dish that is versatile and delicious! Serve with rice, or chop up the chicken and serve on top of linguine. I made this up the other day when going through my fridge for things I needed to use....and loved the result!
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, thawed
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (I used Fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen spinach
- 3⁄4 parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Chicken breasts in a 9x13 baker, and season with Garlic Salt and Powder to taste (You can also season with salt and pepper to taste).
- Mix Sour Cream, Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1/4 C Parmesan Cheese and Frozen spinach together, pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes (May need a little bit longer, depending on the oven).
- While chicken is baking, prepare rice/noodles/etc.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION