Spicy Sriracha White Bean and Bacon Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 slices apple-smoked bacon, chopped
- 2 shallots, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 -2 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook bacon in a small saucepan over medium heat until slightly crisp.
- Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add shallots, garlic, and jalapeno to bacon drippings in pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add beans (including bean water) to pan and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Combine bean mixture, bacon, lemon juice, tahini, hot sauce, oil, and spices in a food processor and process until smooth.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!