Spicy Apricot Chicken (Ww)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Weight Watchers All-Time Favorites which I borrowed from my friend's daughter, Alex. Don't want to lose this. You can marinate this too. 6 points per serving.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 3 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless chicken breasts, bone-in
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook until browned, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to a 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoons of oil and the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered until the chicken is fork tender, 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter, keep warm.
- Pour the sauce into a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 3-4 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION