Spiced Coconut Coffee
Imagine this on a veranda overlooking the Caribbean
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons ground guatemalan coffee beans (shade grown prefered)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 whole cloves
- 0.5 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine the ground coffee, red pepper, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a coffee filter set into a drip coffee brewer.
- Pour the water into the brewer’s water reservoir.
- Set the coffee brewer on to brew.
- While the coffee brews, gently warm the coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the honey until the honey is dissolved.
- Pour the brewed coffee into the mixture; stir. Divide the liquid into two mugs to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more