Special K Cookies
photo by Hotmitts Houlihan
- Ready In:
- Mix together in a large bowl,flour,soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl beat together butter,sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Stir in dry ingredients together with 1 cup Special K.
- Roll tsps of dough into remaining Special K.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Easy to follow instructions. When rolling the dough in the Special K, after the first one, I kind of crunched the rest of it so the cereal pieces weren't so big. I ended up using almost twice as much for coating as listed (maybe 'cause I crunched it?) The only thing I would do different is cut back the sugar to maybe half; the sugar plus the sweetness of the Special K was a little too much for me. I will be making these again! Thank you for sharing.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm Native American and live on a reserve. I love any thing that has to do with food from recipe collecting to grocery shopping. I'll try just about any food once. Right now I work in a sports store so when I'm not busy I'm always here on the Zaar.I have a lot of cookbooks that I've collected over the years but I don't use them much anymore because I'd rather do recipes here!