All-In-One Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour (I add 1/4 cup more, otherwise the cookies turn out too flat)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Join The Conversation