My grandmother's melt in your mouth recipe. Cook time is for the pressure cooker option.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs pork ribs
- There are 2 Options now.
- Combine all ingredients and place in a covered pan in a 275F oven for 4 hours OR.
- Place rib meat in a pressure cooker with 1 cup of water.
- Once at full pressure, cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain water and add sauce ingredients.
- Leave on high and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I went the pressure cooker route. The sauce was nothing short of amazing. I wanted to cook the side dish for this next I changed up the cooking a little. Upon reading the reviews for the recipe, I tweaked the cooking up just a little. I cooked them on high, manual set for 20 minutes, natural release for 5-10 minutes, then removed them onto a non-stick sprayed, foil-lined cookie sheet. I spread them generously on both sides with the sauce and broiled them meaty side up for 5-10 minutes until they got a nice glazed look to them. Magnificent!Reply
see 17 more