Slow Cooked Sticky Pork Spareribs
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 6 pork belly pork spareribs
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Preheat oven (gas) to 180°C.
- In a large saucepan, bring pork belly spare ribs to the boil, turn down and simmer for around 20 minutes.
- While simmering ribs, combine all sauces together in a large mixing bowl.
- Remove ribs from saucepan and place on chopping board, cut into 3 pieces, and toss with the sauce mixture.
- Arrange ribs on baking tray and place into preheated oven, turning regularly and basting with sauce mixture.
- Bake approx 45 minutes.
- Eat them on their own as a snack, or accompany with a tossed green salad.
Join The Conversation