Spanish Chicken Livers (Higados De Pollo a La Espaniola)
- Ready In:
- Add salt and pepper to flour.
- Coat chicken livers in seasoned flour.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken livers and saute until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Add onions and saute another minute or two.
- Add mushrooms, with their liquid, and sherry.
- Cook over medium-low heat until chicken livers are tender, 10-15 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!