Spaghetti and Cheese Toastie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Yum ymu food as I refer to it, real comfort food, especially when it's winter, it's cold and raining outside, or just a quick meal to whip together
- Ready In:
- 200 g canned spaghetti in tomato sauce (1 small can)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- butter bread.
- place one slice butterside down on toasted sandwich maker.
- empty contents of spaghetti can onto it.
- top with cheese.
- place other piece of bread on top, butter side up.
- toast 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- cut into2 traingles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION