Spaghetti and Beans
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mom used to make this often. Kinda weird but tasty. I use Campbell's Vegetarian Beans but she always used Pork and Beans. That's up to you. Try it. You'll either love it or hate it.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of campbell's vegetarian baked beans or (14 1/2 ounce) can pork and beans
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- In a medium sauce pan heat the oil.
- Saute the onion till soft.
- Add the 2 cans of tomato sauce, the beans and the water.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- Drain (leave a bit wet) and put in large bowl.
- Top with bean sauce.
- Let sit a few minutes before serving.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Serve with a salad and crusty bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION