Soy-Sherry Marinade for Barbecued Pork
- Ready In:
1 pork roast
- Rub pork strips with 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp sugar, let stand 30 minutes.
- Crush garlic and mince scallion, combine with soy sauce sherry and 1 Tbls honey.
- Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently.
- Drain, discarding marinade.
- Combine remaining honey and sugar, brush over meat and roast.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mom to 4 boys, city dweller, eater, craft beer enthusiast, original Recipezaar member.