photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in quarters lengthwise,then in slices
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Combine sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic and salt in medium bowl; add pork slices and stir to coat.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in heavy skillet.
- Add pork mixture and stir-fry about 3-4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with green chile salsa, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
DH kept nodding his head, he was too busy eating to tell me what he thought! Finally, he said this is a 10 star dish! I cut the pork crosswise, but... I think I should have cut it lenghtwise after cutting in quarters. I didn't have cherry tomatoes (couldn't find them at the store) so picked up grape tomatoes and left them whole. Served with hot (spicy) green chile salsa, warmed tortilla's, sour cream and recipe #41168 on the side. Great dish that should be tried by all. Thanks, Lilladyc for posting.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't work anymore due to major neck surgery. I have always had a passion for cooking and trying new things. Absolutely love this site....lots of fun searching it. Cooking is my form of Relaxation! I don't like to do any shopping, except for ingredients for new recipes!! .