Southwest Bread & Butter Pickle Dip
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup bread & butter pickle, drained and chopped fine
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, chopped fine with seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon concentrated lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Chill and serve with your favorite dipping chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!