Sour Cream Pound Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My grandmother's recipe for a sour cream pound cake.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 cup butter
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda, sour cream, butter, and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Add vanilla, almond, and coconut flavorings. Add flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar.
- Alternate mixing dry ingredients and sour cream.
- Pour into greased and floured 10 inches tube pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION