Sour Cream Cranberry Jello
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The Royse's didn't like plain cranberry sauce so we came up with this one.
- Ready In:
- 960hrs 10mins
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 cup pecans
- Mix jellied cranberry sauce and 1 cup hot water in blender util liquid and smooth.
- Dissolve both boxes of jello in 1 cup hot water.
- Add cranberry mixture to jello mixture, add pecans.
- Pour half the mixture in a container and put in freezer until it is firm.
- Add half of sour cream to this mixture and add the rest of jello mixture.
- Add rest of sour cream and chill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION