Tangy Sour Cream Beef Enchiladas
photo by Lil Miss Nikki
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 chopped green onions
- 8 ounces shredded mexican cheese
- 1 (17 ounce) package tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- Brown ground beef. Combine with sour cream, onions, and half of cheese.
- Soften tortillas. For each tortilla, spoon a 1-inch column of sour cream mixture down the middle. Roll up tortilla around filling and place in baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. (I find it helpful to tear off about 1/4 of each tortilla before rolling around mix, so it ends up softer and less bready).
- Pour sauce over enchiladas, being sure to spread over all exposed tortilla. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted. I serve with sour cream and salsa on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!