- Ready In:
- 20 whole honey graham crackers, divided
- 6 (1 1/2 ounce) bars milk chocolate, cut into small chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers to completely cover the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan; break crackers to fit.
- Coarsely break remaining graham crackers into a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine 3 cups mini marshmallows, 3 tbsp of butter, and milk into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth and add half of chopped chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over graham crackers in pan.
- Melt remaining butter and toss with broken graham crackers in bowl.
- Add remaining marshmallows and chopped chocolate; toss lightly.
- Spoon evenly over mixture in pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! My name is haley. I love to bake and I love healthy food. My favorite things to do for fun are go out for a jog, spend time outdoors with family, have dinners on the backyard patio, and just spend time with my friends. Now we are remodeling our basement, and my room will be down there! It will be nice to just get away sometimes. We currently have no pets, but the critters in the woods sure call our yard their home! A few days ago, we found a couple of snakes in our garage. I freaked out! I am so petrified of snakes, spiders, and any bug that looks sort of creepy! Well, I hope you enjoy my recipes! I know that I sure do! Have a great 2008!!! I can't wait to see what the rest of this year will bring!!!!!!!!!!!